cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BACD can't transfer the call to operator

Amr Abdelazim
Level 1
Level 1

I had configured BACD on ISR4331, and when prompted to select option 1 and dial by extension, the call is forwarded to the extension successfully, but when press 0 to reach to the operator the call is dropped, what may cause this issue?? below the BACD configuration on ISR

application
service aa flash:app-b-acd-aa-3.0.0.2.tcl
paramspace english index 0
param dial-by-extension-option 1
param handoff-string aa
paramspace english language en
param max-time-vm-retry 2
param aa-pilot 666
param max-extension-length 3
paramspace english location flash:
param second-greeting-time 60
param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au
param call-retry-timer 15
param voice-mail 44
param drop-though-option 1
param service-name callq
!
service callq flash:app-b-acd-3.0.0.2.tcl
param queue-len 10
param aa-hunt10 0
param number-of-hunt-grps 1
param queue-manager-debugs 1

40 Replies 40

Hi

param aa-hunt10 should be configured with the extension oh the operator not with the option  menu.

EG.

param aa-hunt10 1000 where 1000 is the operator number

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hello Carlo

kindly be noted that the operator extension number is 0, that is why i put 0 in command param aa-hunt10 0, also when the caller press 1 and prompted to enter the extension if he press 0 he can reach to the operator successfully.

Ok got it!

So by what you are saying, when a caller selects Dial By extension Option and then Dials 0 the calls drops. Am I correct?

If yes please activate a debug ccsip Messages (if you are in a SIP environment) and a debug voip dialpeer inout. A full show run would be also useful to help us to dig more.

Thanks a lot 

Regards

Carlo

Hello Carlo,

when a caller selects Dial by extension option and then dial 0 the call forwarded to operator successfully,

but when a caller selects 0 from options menu to go direct to the operator in this case the call drops, i can share with you the output from one successful call and another debug from a failed call, but please let me know the needed debug commands to run them, i also attached the output of show run, thanks for your cooperation and support

Hi, 

you are most welcome!

Thanks for the output.

The debug I need are:

debug voip application script

debug voip dialpeer inout

and last…

debug h225 q931

Thanks again 

Regards

Carlo

Hello Carlo

i have uploaded two debugs for the successful call when select dial by extension then dial 0 and reached to operator successfully

the other debug when select 0 from options menu to reach to the operator direct and the call was dropped

Hi 

One of the difference between Dial by Extension and Hunt Groups is that the second one need a Music on Hold to let the caller to hear something while the script searches for a valid destination while the first one doesn’t need.

In your logs the script fails while trying to play a moh before sending the call to the operator extension.

To fix  this follow these steps:

conf t

telephony-service

moh flash:en_moh.au <—- this file should be present on the router’ s flash

Please let me know 

Cheers

Carlo

Hello Carlo

i tried this and when the caller select 0 from option menu, he listen to MOH but the call didn't forwarded to the operator too, i had attached the debug, thanks

Hi,

Now the caller hears the music continuously or the call drops after a while?

Please let me know

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo

The caller hears the music continuously and after the music end there is a silence but the call didn't drops, the caller who terminate the call by press end call button

Hello Carlo

i discovered something today, when a caller select 0 from option menu and while he is hearing MOH, the phone of operator is ringing but when the operator answer the call the call is drops

Hi.

Infact I was looking at the logs and I saw a succesful call to 0 Extension

Q931 Message IE Decodes
Protocol Discriminator : 0x08
CRV Length : 2
CRV Value : 0x802E
Message Type : 0x02: CALL_PROC
User-User: Length Of IE=81
Data 052180060008914A000522C0B50000120F436973636F43616C6C4D616E6167657200310110C01100EF4EB1CAA0AE11EE8091D19AD0486D510100010010A00100100140B500001209820400000400010300
Q931 Message IE Decodes
Protocol Discriminator : 0x08
CRV Length : 2
CRV Value : 0x802E
Message Type : 0x01: ALERTING
Display: Length Of IE=4
Data 44756161
User-User: Length Of IE=82

Please send the debug while the Operator answers the call

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Hello Carlo

Kindly find attached Debug, thanks

Hi Carlo,

do you found the root cause of call drops from last debug?, waiting for your feedback please, thanks a lot for your cooperation