cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT Phone Reports

mmendonca
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to create a phone report and run it say daily or weekly?  Once a job has been completed is there anyway to reactivate it?  Maybe it's right in front of my nose?

I just want to be able to create a report and not have to go in qualify the records and choose which fields I want in the report each time.  I'm looking for the same output.  All I want is to qualify records based on the same device pool, output the same data each time.  It would be nice to be able just to reactivate the report previously run or schedule it to run daily.

I know I can get that this done via SQL / SOAP just haven't had the time to pursue that option. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but you can

schedule recurring BAT jobs

Scheduling Jobs

Use the following procedure to schedule submitted jobs.

Procedure

Step 1 Find the job you want to schedule using the "Finding a Job" section.

Step 2 In the Job Configuration window, enter the settings for scheduling and activating the job as described in Table 63-1.

Table 63-1     Job Configuration Settings

Field
Description

Job Id

Displays the job ID that is created when the job is submitted.

Job Status

Displays the status of the job from one of the following options:

Hold

Pending

Completed

Incomplete

Scheduled Date Time

Choose the month, date, year from the drop-down list boxes. Enter the time when you want the job to be scheduled.

Submit Date Time

Displays the date and time when the job was submitted.

Sequence

Choose from the drop-down list box, the sequence in which the job should be run. You can choose a number between 1 and 20.

Note If the scheduled date and time is same for two or more jobs, then the jobs are queued in BPS according the sequence number. If the scheduled date and time, and Sequence is same, then the jobs are queued depending on the submitted date and time.

Job Description

Displays the description you entered when the job was created.

Frequency

Choose from the following options, the frequency of the transaction:

Once

Monthly

Weekly

Daily

Hourly

For example, if you choose Daily, the transaction will be repeated daily at the time entered in the Schedule Time and Date field.

Job End Time

Displays the end time for recurring (frequency) job.

last Modified By

Displays the user ID of the administrator who last modified this job.

Step 3 Click Activate job to activate the job at the scheduled time or click Save to save the configuration settings to activate the job at a later time.

The Find and List Jobs window displays.

Note If a Job is saved, but not activated then status of the job will be displayed as Hold. These jobs will not be processed by BPS unless they are activated.

Step 4 Click the job ID for the job you have activated. In the Job Configuration window, the following information displays in the Job Results area, for all jobs that are complete, incomplete, stop requested, or processing.

Job Launched Date

Job Result Status

Number of records Processed

Number of Records Failed

Total Number of Records

Log File Name

Note Click on the link in the Log File Name column to view the log file for this transaction.

Step 5 To go back to the list of jobs, choose Back to Find/List from the Related Links drop-down list box and click Go.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bat/6_1_1/t16jobs.html#wp1113841

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but you can

schedule recurring BAT jobs

Scheduling Jobs

Use the following procedure to schedule submitted jobs.

Procedure

Step 1 Find the job you want to schedule using the "Finding a Job" section.

Step 2 In the Job Configuration window, enter the settings for scheduling and activating the job as described in Table 63-1.

Table 63-1     Job Configuration Settings

Field
Description

Job Id

Displays the job ID that is created when the job is submitted.

Job Status

Displays the status of the job from one of the following options:

Hold

Pending

Completed

Incomplete

Scheduled Date Time

Choose the month, date, year from the drop-down list boxes. Enter the time when you want the job to be scheduled.

Submit Date Time

Displays the date and time when the job was submitted.

Sequence

Choose from the drop-down list box, the sequence in which the job should be run. You can choose a number between 1 and 20.

Note If the scheduled date and time is same for two or more jobs, then the jobs are queued in BPS according the sequence number. If the scheduled date and time, and Sequence is same, then the jobs are queued depending on the submitted date and time.

Job Description

Displays the description you entered when the job was created.

Frequency

Choose from the following options, the frequency of the transaction:

Once

Monthly

Weekly

Daily

Hourly

For example, if you choose Daily, the transaction will be repeated daily at the time entered in the Schedule Time and Date field.

Job End Time

Displays the end time for recurring (frequency) job.

last Modified By

Displays the user ID of the administrator who last modified this job.

Step 3 Click Activate job to activate the job at the scheduled time or click Save to save the configuration settings to activate the job at a later time.

The Find and List Jobs window displays.

Note If a Job is saved, but not activated then status of the job will be displayed as Hold. These jobs will not be processed by BPS unless they are activated.

Step 4 Click the job ID for the job you have activated. In the Job Configuration window, the following information displays in the Job Results area, for all jobs that are complete, incomplete, stop requested, or processing.

Job Launched Date

Job Result Status

Number of records Processed

Number of Records Failed

Total Number of Records

Log File Name

Note Click on the link in the Log File Name column to view the log file for this transaction.

Step 5 To go back to the list of jobs, choose Back to Find/List from the Related Links drop-down list box and click Go.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bat/6_1_1/t16jobs.html#wp1113841

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the response.  Can't believe I couldn't find that .  I just never clicked on a job that I loaded to hold.  I just activated them or I was clicking on jobs that were already completed.  I knew it had to be out there!  GEEZ talk about embarrassing! I should have been able to find this myself.

Mark

Hey Mark,

No worries my friend

There are 8 Zillion things to learn here and we all learn them one at a time

so don't beat yourself up! That's why we work together via CSC.

Cheers!

Rob