Views
Helpful
Replies

Batch install locales on Call Manager 12.0

phuoc.nt
Level 1
Level 1

Dear everyone,

I need to install 53 locales to our Call Managers. I created the ISO file contains 53 locale installers and tried to install from CUCM OS Administration. However, I can only install one by one locale installer and it takes me a lot of time to finish 53 installers x 4 call manager nodes.

Do you know any solution to do a batch install for multiple installer to save time and effort?

Appreciate for your comments and ideas.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can use PCD (Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment) to install multiple COP files in sequence on the entire cluster. That is a free software that you can use to run upgrades on your Cisco UC infrastructure.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You can use PCD (Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment) to install multiple COP files in sequence on the entire cluster. That is a free software that you can use to run upgrades on your Cisco UC infrastructure.

Response Signature

Thank you Roger,

I'm gonna try PCD.

phuoc.nt
Level 1
Level 1

I can't find the ova file of PCD that is associated with Call Manager 12.0.

The latest PDC version looks like 14 but I only see ova file that associated with Call Manager 11.5. All the Call Manager higher versions only have ISO non-bootable file.

Should I deploy PDC 11.5 ova then upgrade to 14?

Recommend you to reach out to TAC to get a hold of the bootable image for PCD 14 and the OVA for it. You can use the latest version of PCD with older versions of CM and the others systems it supports.

Response Signature

phuoc.nt
Level 1
Level 1

By using PDC 12.5, I have successfully installed 53 locales to the entire cluster and save a lot of time.

Thank you so much for you advice  @roger.