cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Edit - Conversation

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

You can change this option in SA but not in Bulk Edit. Any ideas?

Before playing messages, play

Message Type menu

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, it's there - it's on the "flex stack" tab on the conversation tab... It's the checkbox that says "before playing messages play the message type menu" option. I know, it's sometimes hard to hunt things down in the forrest of tabs but that's the only way to get all the controls on a sinlge app without doing goofy scrolling forms (which I hate).

Yeah, I tried that. To be able to check it, you have to firs check "Make changes to message play order options" and after that, I left "before playing messages play the message type menu" > unchecked and hit Update. When I go to the subscriber, the

Before playing messages, play

Message Type menu

is still checked in SA.

Hmmm... that should work - I have BulkEdit open for some 4.3(1) related updates today, I'll walk through it this afternoon and see if I can spot anything.

Testing it this morning against 4.1(1) and 4.2(1) (my two test boxes handy here) this does work as it should - it both turns on and off the message type menu setting. I'm using version 4.0.83 (latest off the site) to test with.

I doubt the settings were different back in 4.0(5) but I suppose I can't say that for sure without loading up a 4.0(5) test system to bang on - unfortunately I don't have cycles to do that just right now.

The best I can suggest is to make sure you're using the latest version of Bulk Edit 4.x off www.CiscoUnityTools.com and if you are then I'll need to take a look at how the DB flags may be different between 4.0(5) and later versions of 4.x.