Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Studio 8.5 CVP Subdialog Return Issue

This may be a bit of a newbie issue with Call studio but I am having trouble returning data from a call studio application back to ICM.  I am running a simple application that records an audio file.  I want to bring the auto-generated filename back to ICM so I can then map it to a global variable and use it in another script to play the file.

The audio is recording fine and I am using {Data.Element.Record_01.filename} in the CVP subdialog return element settigns to try and retieve this filename.  I have tried adding it to Caller input setting and all of the External VXML variables but cannot retieve it in ICM.   In ICM I am setting a peripheral variable to the value of user.microapp.caller_input.  I have also tried setting  it to  FromExtVXML[0] but the variable is always empty so it looks like it is not being returned from teh call studio applciation.

I then tried it using a RequestICMLabel element.  When I used this elemens I could see in the activity log that the variables were being populated with the filename but having read other posts I belive that the RequestICMLabel starts a new call so doesn't return this data to the same script so I am not sure  how to access it.

I am running a CVP Comprehensive call flow model on UCCE 8.5

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Sorry I realised I have posted this in the wrong area so wil move it to contact centre