Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

callmanager 6.0.1.2000-3

Hi,

a customer of us need to perform an upgrade from ccm 6.0.1.2000-3 to ucm 10. Because actually the server doesn't has redundancy, i would like to setup the upgrade in lab, but there is no way to find that release on the cco.

Is there someone that has this version to share ? Otherway I will have to open a case.

Best regards and many thanks in advance

Luigi

5 Replies 5

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Luigi,

The right way is to open a case with TAC and they will be able to publish the files for you as long as you have got valid contracts.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Hi Luigi,

I doubt that since CUCM version 6 is already end of support [May 2012] from TAC but you can give a try as suggested by Terry.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/7800-series-media-convergence-servers/end_of_life_notice_c51-503406.html

regds,

aman

Yes I agree its EoS but Cisco may still have old files available and still is the best source to ask for suggestions, at least its worth trying before resorting to other measures.

Luigi let us know how you go.

-Terry

TAC will support providing install media for old releases if you open the case for the D29 or Drive To Collab as they're required for the upgrade paths.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime,thanks for clearing my doubt[+5]

regds,

aman