cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot create toll free calls

mlarnell210
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 user that are having the same issue. Not one else at their site is having these issues. They are all using the same routing for voip. I am adding dna analysis of each and then one from my phone.

x7070 not working

x7065 not working

x5034 working

1 they cannot make toll free calls

2. now they are not being asked for a long distance code when calling long distance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Have not looked at how you route out but I am assuming you css are the same and everything looks good. Who is your service provider?

In telco world numbers are restricted for long distance access based on ANI or calling number. If you are having the carrier tell you that you can not call long distance I would start by ensuring your carrier has given you a DIOD. Meaning Direct inward and outward dialing number.

View solution in original post

Sorry also could be how the carrier is PICing the number outbound based on the calling number.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Have not looked at how you route out but I am assuming you css are the same and everything looks good. Who is your service provider?

In telco world numbers are restricted for long distance access based on ANI or calling number. If you are having the carrier tell you that you can not call long distance I would start by ensuring your carrier has given you a DIOD. Meaning Direct inward and outward dialing number.

Sorry also could be how the carrier is PICing the number outbound based on the calling number.

yea i tried mutiple steps from one location and at another. It has to be something with our SIP through ATT

thanks for your help