Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM-Unity Integration

k.ms
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CCM 4.0(2a) integrated with Unity 4.0(4) SR1(32 Sessions).

I have configured Line Group with 32 DN numbers.Attached this LG to a hunt list.Created a hunt pilot(say 3000) pointing to the hunt list.I have configured VM pilot pointing to 3000.

All the 32 ports shows registerd on CCM.

When I dial 3000,I get ring no answer.

When I dial voice mail port numbers,I get fast busy tone for some ports & Ring now answer for the rest.

Integration test on Unity shows "successful"

I have tried rebooting CCM & Unity server,reinstalled TSP 7.0(4) driver on Unity.

Status monitor on Unity shows idle for all ports when I dial the hunt pilot number.

Let me know if any of you have faced this problem.

Regds

KMS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this:

right click on the Unity icon on the system tray to stop/start Unity. Does it work then?

If yes, ES35 will probably fix it.

Sometimes ES35 does not fix the issue. Add a DWORD MutexSleepTimeMS in HKLM\Software\Active Voice\MIU\1.0\Initialization\MutexSleepTimeMS

and set the DWORD MutexSleepTimeMS to a value greater than 500ms. Try doubling the value to 1000, and if that does not work then to 2000. Note that the DWORD by default shows the numbers as Hexadecimal. You need to enter the DECIMAL 2000 instead of 0x2000 (8192 in decimal)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this:

right click on the Unity icon on the system tray to stop/start Unity. Does it work then?

If yes, ES35 will probably fix it.

Sometimes ES35 does not fix the issue. Add a DWORD MutexSleepTimeMS in HKLM\Software\Active Voice\MIU\1.0\Initialization\MutexSleepTimeMS

and set the DWORD MutexSleepTimeMS to a value greater than 500ms. Try doubling the value to 1000, and if that does not work then to 2000. Note that the DWORD by default shows the numbers as Hexadecimal. You need to enter the DECIMAL 2000 instead of 0x2000 (8192 in decimal)

Hi,

Problem solved.

Started & stopped Unity,but did not work.

Made the changes in the registry as suggested & it started working

Thanks for all the help.

Regds

KMS

hannyong
Level 1
Level 1

K.MS, HIn ho,

Hi guys, would appreciate it if you all can lead me to where and how to integrate Unity and CCM in the same box. What's the minimum RAM required? Help appreciated. It will be for POC and learning purposes. Will be installing it in a laptop.

Thanks in advance.

let me know when you find out.

let me know when you find out.

You cannot run Unity and CCM on the same server.