Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

centralized cue?

hi

the below is the specifications for a cisco unity which is already installed in a cisco cme for 45 users..... ?

1- ONE NME-CUE 8 ports

2- cisco unity express 3.2

3- ONE unity express licence 100 voice mailbox autoattendent (SCUE-LIC-100CME)

4- ONE unity express IVR 4sessions(SCUE-IVR-S4)

Can i use the above cisco unity which is already installed in a cisco cme for 45 users in another branch which also using cisco cme for 25 users(centralized) for voice mail ,autoattedent and ivr as the both cme are connected via WAN...........?

if yes can you please provide me maybe a link or a pdf to configure the centralized cue.....................?

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You might want to upgrade CUE to 7.1 or higher. It is definitely a supported design scenario where you can have a centralized CUE service multiple CCME. I haven't found a good configuration guide on CCO.

Srini

Yes, it is a supported design. There isn't much really different to configure per se.

1. Every router needs to have a dial-peer that points to the central CUE, for the VM/AA number.

2. Use subscribe-notify for MWI so that CUE knows which CME to send the MWI to.

Every CME related command on CUE can be used multiple times for multiple sites.

CUE 7.x would also provide you with one integrated GUI - CUE & all CMEs - with one login!

You will find this link useful -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/administrator/AA_and_VM/guide/syscmp.html#wp1098439