cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing Partner from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 in Unity

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to change my partner from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010. I got the script from Unity, try to run it on my Exchange Server 2010 and continue to get insufficeint rights errors even when logged in as the administrator account. I have made sure my account has the inherit parent rights checked and I still get the errors. Can anyone comment on this or tell me what account it is that may be causing the issue?

4 Replies 4

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

I fixed this issue now I have a bigger one with Unity. The IIS Server got corrupted and had to be removed and reinstalled so now the Service Administration page is no longer on the server. Is there anyway to rebuild that page without re-installing Unity?

Once IIS is removed, the Unity installation process is the only way to get those re-created in IIS.  I've never seen a server successfully restored after IIS has been removed.  You're going to need to re-install.

Brad

So I need to back everything up, uninstall and then install or just use the discs and reinstall/change?

It's going to be a backup, removal of Unity, then inserting the dics for a new installation and restore.