cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco be6000

Mohamed Ashkar
Level 1
Level 1

hii.... is there anyone who implemented be6000 with 2901. Please share any deployment guides and information.  

ashkar
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is nothing special about that, the CUCM on a 6K works the same way as any other CUCM. You also failed to mention exactly what you want assistance with. If you have worked with CUCM and ISRs, it's all the same, no matter if it's a BE or not.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is nothing special about that, the CUCM on a 6K works the same way as any other CUCM. You also failed to mention exactly what you want assistance with. If you have worked with CUCM and ISRs, it's all the same, no matter if it's a BE or not.

HTH

java

cucm installation halt, restart installation message is coming, but VM restarting is not solving the issue, how can i recover this error. 

ashkar

Restart the installation and restart the VM are NOT the same thing, you need to delete the VM, then re-deploy the OVA and start the installation again.

HTH

java

kindly see the error message

ashkar

Hi Mohamed,

Hope NTP/DNS reachbility is there while installing CUCM .

can u cross-check VM properties under Hardware

ApplicationScalevCPUvRAMvDiskPreloaded
1CUCM1000 users241x80GYes

regds,

aman

there was a dns error, but it took another day to solve it, installation was cancelled and trying to restart. now this is message i get.

ashkar

error snapshot is missing.

regds,

aman

another pic

ashkar

Mohamed Ashkar
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your reply.

I have worked with CUCME on ISR routers. My doubt is like how to link 2901 to BE6k server,

where i should create the user and register the extension phones. How will be the scenario 

if 2-BE6k server for redundancy is to be configured. 

ashkar

You need to choose which protocol you will use between the ISR and CUCM, and all phone registration is to CUCM, you may se the 2901 as SRST if you wish.

For redundancy, it depends on protocol.

If you do not have CUCM experience, I would strongly recommend you to hire a reputable partner to do the deployment.

HTH

java