cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco mobile 8.0 iphone Desk Phone Integration

mjcunningham1
Level 1
Level 1

I've set up this  cisco mobile 8.0 "feature" on our 7.1.3 CUCM and it's working great, the users really like it.  However,  I'm trying to get the  desk phone  interagtion working and can't seem to get it... we are using LDAP  Authentication,  I've followed all the steps in the  build doc... restarted CTI  etc....  the users get a credentials rejeced error. I've read  on here somewhere that we shoudl be using port 3268 instead of 389...is that in the LDAP auth  section   or somewhere else?  Or is that somewhere in their app? and could this be the issue?  Thanks in Advance!

Mike

1 Reply 1

benjaminwatt
Level 5
Level 5

You enter the port number against the 'LDAP Server' field of each TCT device you create per iPhone. The admin guide says:

For the LDAP server, enter the hostname or IP address and port of your Active Directory server. Global catalog must be enabled, so use port 3269 for secure (SSL) connections and 3268 for nonsecure connections.

Use the format YourDirectoryServer.YourCompany.com:portnumber.

By default, if you enter no port or SSL settings, Cisco Mobile attempts an SSL connection to port 3269.