Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Phone system

Abrar786
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I'm looking to get some assistance or guidance on this old phone system. Looking to see if there's any 3rd party vendor that is willing to help troubleshoot some issues. 

Cisco Unity Connection version 8.5.1ES65.13900-65

Cisco Unified CM Administrator version 8.5.1.13900-5

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not a for-hire site. Feel free to explain the issue you’re having and what you have already attempted to fix it. If someone has constructive guidance to offer, they’ll share it. Otherwise reach out to your local Cisco partner. If you don’t have one, your local Cisco account team should be able to offer a recommendation.

Also, that version is long past end of support. Most folks will be reluctant to touch it since they can’t get backup from TAC if needed. Don’t be surprised when they suggest prioritizing an upgrade; the current release is 15 - a huge jump from 8.x.

I echo  @Jonathan Schulenberg, you should reach out to your local Cisco representative. They can direct you to a partner who specializes in collaboration and is available in your region.

Alternatively, you can use the partner locator tool to find a partner

https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

Version 8.5 has reached its end of life (EOL) quite some time ago. It’s recommended that you consider upgrading to the latest version, which is currently version 15. We’re still unclear about your specific issues. If you could share more details with us, we might be able to provide some insights that could help troubleshoot your problems. If you’re entirely new to this, I would suggest relying on a partner.

Response Signature