Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Contact Center Historical Reporting - Custom Report

ComBank100
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have been working for develop custom report for the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0 Historical Reporting. I have a question regarding that how I filter “Agent call summary report” based on the location / Operational area. What is the table link that I can take the above result?

Thanks in advance.

ComBank100

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

The issue is that you do not program 'operational area' or 'location' in CCX. Those concepts do not exist.

You need to line up your CSQs, teams and so on so that they can be used in as operational areas/locations if that's what your business needs.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can filter based on team or skill by default on that report without any customisation, team/skill generally map to operation areas.

Can you specify or give an example of exactly how you would want to filter it?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Harrison,

Thanks for the reply. BTW, this not the answer that i need. If any table have data regarding location/operational area, so i need to know that table, coz i used official database manual too. but there is no such table they mention there. 

As you said, i checked with the team/skill and resource table, but there is no way to find a location or a operational area.

Thx

ComBank100

Hi

The issue is that you do not program 'operational area' or 'location' in CCX. Those concepts do not exist.

You need to line up your CSQs, teams and so on so that they can be used in as operational areas/locations if that's what your business needs.

Aaron

Hi

Thanks. I got the idea now.