Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity and Cisco IM&P

F1010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is there a way to try Cisco unity and Cisco IM on VM? To practice on the system like packet tracer?

I appreciate who can help me.

Thanks & Regards 

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Most of the Collab products will run for 90 days without a license. Getting your hands on the bootable ISOs will be trickier however. The only sanctioned/legal option is through the My Cisco Entitlements / eDelivery portal which requires your employer have paid on-prem calling entitlement. If they do however, they should also have licenses available to run the instance beyond 90 days.

Also, IM&P is part of CUCM. You’ll need to install at least one node of CUCM before you can add IM&P.

Hi Jonathan, 

Thanks for your response.

Well 30 days is enough for me to practice, I don't have paid service so is there any way to practice on cisco unity and Cisco IM?

Regards 

I'm not aware of a Cisco-sanctioned option for individuals to build local lab environments. Partners have access to dCloud for pre-built sandboxes, most commonly used for customer demos. The DevNet Sandboxes also have a basic on-prem calling sandbox - but my understanding is that it's not persistent. Any changes are lost when your session ends. Otherwise you may want check the Learning Network community.