cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does VG400 support IP Routing

daniel.pimentel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I've been looking all over Cisco to see if the VG400 support ip routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.

The documentation only mentions the following:
Cisco VG400 Voice Gateway Software Configuration Guide - Configuring with the Command-Line Interface [Cisco VG Series Gateways] - Cisco

I tried looking in Cisco Feature Navigator, but I can't seem to find the VG400 there. They use IOS XE, so just checking if anyone knows if routing protocols are supported and if there's any documentation where I can find this.

Thanks all

3 Replies 3

Does feature navigator still exist? If so, that is a good tool on CCO to check for feature support.

I looked at feature navigator under Archives.
I was able to find the VG400, and the whole feature set just comes as 1 liner saying:

WebEx calling integration for IOS XE based Voice Gateways???? WebEx calling integration for IOS XE based Voice Gateways????

Which is strange as I would hope to see more features.

To add a bit more confusion, I was able to get access to a prod VG400, and it seems to be running EIGRP.

The BGP commands seem to exist in the VG400 as well, but I can't touch it as it a prod device. wanted to ask around if someone else had experience running a routing protocol in the VG400. All documentation points to no support. But wanted to double check.