Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection Call Handler welcome message problems

Hi,

I have an issue with at newly created Call Handler in Unity Connection. I have setup a simple Call Handler entry which task is only to play a welcome message and distribute the voicemail to a number of users. In addition I have made a promtadmin functionality, so it is possbible to record a new welcome message from any phone using the ID and PIN codes. 

But the problem is that I do not hear the welcome prompt when dialing into the Call Handler. Via the promptadmin I can verify that the welcome message is indeed created but dialing in, hitting the call handler, gives me the message "sorry <call handler name>" is not availeble > and nothing more. How do I get the system to play the welcome prompt, what am I missing here? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You need to record the Greeting message. And choose My personal recording. I assume that you have recorded for spoken name.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 2.52.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-10-29 at 2.53.09 PM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

You need to record the Greeting message. And choose My personal recording. I assume that you have recorded for spoken name.

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 2.52.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-10-29 at 2.53.09 PM.png

Response Signature

Hi, 

Thanks for your input. I made it work now! 

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: