Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection error 534- unknown reason while forwarding

Hi All,

we have Unity connection  9.1.2.13900-621 clusters and is set up for Intrasite networking.

when forwarding the message from one site to different site a message length of 200 seconds its failing and receiving an  error of "534- unknown reason",

Can some one help what 534 states and Is there any Intrasite networking settings to restrict forwarding messages for certain amount of seconds, as the same message within cluster is forwarding successfully but to other cluster via intrasite networking its failing.

A word of reply will be really helpful!

Thanks,

Saif

2 Replies 2

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

I can't find any documentation on this error code either.

I'm wondering if the receiving mailbox class of service has the maximum message length of less than 200 seconds; I can't remember if the default is 180. I don't see any limitation in networking settings. I don't know how the intrasite networking works. I don't know if the sending site actually plays the message in real-time while the receiving site is recording the message in real-time or if the message is just sent as a wav file and sent to the recipient's mailbox.

Perhaps you can create a class of service with 300 second message length and assign a mailbox to the COS then try sending a 200 second message to that mailbox and see what happens.

Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the response, actually the COS is set to 300 seconds message limit, however I have observed that I can forward messages of length 55 to 60 seconds to different cluster over intrasite but not more than that. Hopefully trying to get any settings so the forwarding message can be sent in a more time frame

Saif