We started having issues where some users would not be able to get their voice mail into their email inbox. We came to find out that all of the affected users were on Exchange Databases on the same Exchange server. If we move those databases over to the other Exchange server the users begin getting their Voice Mails again. When you move them back to the original Exchange server they quite recieving them. We would like to know what is causing this issue so we can resolve it for good, not just put a bandaid on it. We are using Unity Connection 8.6 and Exchange 2010 SP3. I have attached a partial picture of the error we are getting when pressing the test button on one of the users Unified Mesaaging Account page in Unity Connection.