Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I upgraded CUCMBE 6 to version 7. and downloaded demo licenses from the cisco website for CUCM and Unity. My Question is there an expiration date for demo licenses of CUCM 7 and Unity 7? If so how would you check the expiry ...

Seraph22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a client who is running cucm 8.0 and using 50 3905 phones (along with other high end models). They said that they dont require 3905 license to register them and as a matter of fact, they are successfully doing it. They are currently pr...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure vmware on a brand new C210 server for the first time and the directions say to access the CIMC and load the vmware media. Sounds easy enough except every time I go to the CIMC webpage I recieve an " error 2001: Service not av...

Community,After doing some looking with various searches, I am unable to find a definitive answer to my problems.  I am currently using CUCM 8.0.x.  We are getting ready to migrate to another server, and need to export my phones, so I can import them...