cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection not sending voicemail to email

Shane Bohannan
Level 1
Level 1

The company i work for changed ISP and with that we had to change external ip address and now we are having trouble with Cisco Unity Connection sending voicemail to our email.

Cisco Unity version is  Cisco Unity Connection version: 10.5.1.10000-7

Hosted exchange with Microsoft office 365

This is the problem that i have found.

if a user has "UM Service" configured on their user account they do not receive voicemail to their email. I have removed the service from my email and i receive voicemail by email as i should but if i delete the email it does not delete the voice mail (due to not having the UM Service they are not syncing).

We did change external ip address and i have check both office 365, unity, and my firewall and i have not found any policies that need to be changed to the new ip address. I have check my internal smtp relay and i am not having any problems with it sending email.

If any one has any ideas i will check recheck and double check.

thank you

Shane

3 Replies 3

ramans2
Level 1
Level 1

first thing if you disable the UM account from user it is sending the email via accept and relay that is why if you delete the message from your outlook it does not delete the message from phone.

second please let me know what is the Exchange Servers you are using in Unified Messaging Services. (try chnaging it to outlook.office365.com)

Third go to a user in unified messaging acound there will be an option of test click it and let us know the error

Fourth go to cli of unity connection and try (utils network host (exchange server name from gui) and see if it is resolving to any ip's.

Hello I am also having an issue for a single user, he is not getting Emails from the Unity Connection server when arrives any Voice mails to his box.

Hi Shane,

Is resolved this issue?