Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor MRG on CUCM never register and rendezvous calls don´t work

I have a new implementation with CUCM 11, conductor XC4 and vTS 4.2(4.23). I create a CA to sign the certificates on CUCM and on Conductor and exchanged the certificates. and followed this document for the implementation

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/config_guide/xc4-0_docs/TelePresence-Conductor-Unified-CM-Deployment-Guide-XC4-0.pdf

The problem is that the media resource group never register on the system and when I try to call a rendezvous room the call fail using any endpoint or Jabber

I got the trace attached from CUCM and from conductor

Can someone help me on it ?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't need to exchange certificates if you're doing a secure SIP trunk, you just need the root CA in both devices.

Do you see the SIP trunk as in full service?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes either ad-hoc and rendezvous are in full service

Did you look at the traces you posted???

The first lines of the SDL trace show a TLS connection failure in regards to Conductor_SIP_Trunk_Rendezvous

2 InvalidX509NameInCertificate - Configured X.509 Subject Name doesn't match the name in the certificate from the peer

I suggest you look into that, if it still fails, review new traces.

Also for rendezvous you don't need the Conductor to register as a CFB, that's for ad-hoc

HTH

java

Hello all,

There were 2 issues actually on the system, we were hitting bug CSCut10254 this was what wasn´t allowing conference bridges to register into CUCM but even after I fixed it the system continued to present errors when we started any kind of meeting.

I reviewd the whole configuration and also found an error on the name of X509 subject name in the sip security profile. As soon as I fixed that everything worked. Thank you very much guys for the help

Interesting, they updated the bug notes, I knew about that bug since 10.5 but it was supposed to be on its way to be fixed, and now it shows as a Sev6, anyway, glad it's working now for you.

HTH

java