cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connection 10.5 Media Master Headache

jsmcniel88
Level 4
Level 4

Unity connection 10.5 and I have been battling with this for days. Juggling browsers. adding exceptions in Java etc. Finally get the recording to load into the media master and now cannot save. SSL certificate error, failed to record name. Hmm that is strange seeing that all of my certificates are up to date.

You know this has always been the biggest headache. Can we please come up with a better way to load greetings? How about starting with not using the bug infested Java!

Does anyone know a better way to get greetings loaded into Unity Connection? I have several call handlers that need updating and due to this war against Java they are overdue. 

16 Replies 16

Hi,

my advice:  stop struggling with MediaMaster and Java, switch to AudioText Manager (or ATM), as already suggested down this thread.  It's really nice front-end to Unity Connection, and let's you do much more than saving a greeting.

Hi,

I installed the Audio Text Manager tool and then I was able to change the prompts! No more fooling around with Java: lost a lot of time with Java and didn't managed it to get it working! Cisco should remove the Java-based application in the CUC GUI.

Also the movies on http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html are very useful! Watch them before installing the ODBC drivers ;-)

Greets,

David