Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creation of Internet Subscriber

December 20, I post a question regarding a situation that we lived when we created internet subscriber with the import tool.

===================================================

"We used Unity Import to create some Internet Subscriber. When we created the Internet subscribers with the CSV file, everything worked well. I didn't received any particular message. I can see in the AD the new CONTACT OBJECT. I can dial the extension when I am in a automated attendant and Unity can transfert the call. The problem is that when we tried to see the Internet Subscriber with the SA Web, I can find but the system is not able to display it and I received no error message."

1 day after we created the new internet subscribers, the problem was resolved by itself. Is it possible that when we created internet subscriber with the import tool, it could take sometimes to the AD to synchronized with Unity or something like that ? If yes, how much time it suppose to take ?

Thanks,

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well - it's a good theory but I don't think that's the case. The Import tool (as well as GSM, DiRT, FullDBImport and other tools) create new users in SQL and then ask the syncher to push that information to the directory (AD). The SA is pulling information from SQL, not AD so there shouldn't be a window here when the object exists in the Unity phone conversation but is not visible in the SA - I can see a delay in it showing up in ADUC depending on which domain controller you're connecting to but that's not what you describe.

Right off hand I'm not sure what the problem was on your system...