Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure the SMS notification in the unified 4.0(4).As my SMPP service provider required a specified source address, and I don't find where can set the source address (SOURCE_ADDR).I have try to capture the SMS device log and find the...

wongalan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Workstation running XP, sp1, IE 6, sp2I am logged in with my regular account, the one I use to administer Unity. However, when I connect to Unity using IE, Unity thinks I am using my admin account. I removed the IE history, temp internet file and c...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Unity 4.0(4) there seems to e a setting in Subscriber CoS that allows a Subscriber to reply to messages from other subscribers. Is there a way for a subscriber to press an option after listening to a message that returns a call to an external ANI?...

mamoss by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how or if Unity can look somewhere else other than the INBOX folder for Outlook For voicemessages? We have people with Outlook rules that move emails to other folders and when that happens their Handset light doesn't light up. Is the...

Hi Setup present with Unity 4.X in the network with Exchange Server 2000 coresident on the Unity Server itself and network uses only Voicemail and not unified messaging. DiRT Tool when used for backup will it backup the Exchange Users/ Message Store ...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes