Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC 9 Park Ports

Henry Britz
Level 1
Level 1

Good day

I've installed CUAC at a customer site. They bought CUAC Premium. They have 4 site at different locations where they require two operator consoles each. The CUAC server runs in a VM Environment at the central site. I configured 4 different queues, each with it's own CTI Gateway devices, Services devices and park devices. Everything works well except that the operators in all 4 locations can see all the park devices. Is there a way that I can restrict the park devices, so that only the relevant park devices shows on the different Queues. All the CTI Gateway, Park Devices and Service Devices are in their own device pool, locations and calling search spaces. The 4 regions got each 2 operators associated with the 4 different queues.

Thanks

Henry

2 Replies 2

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Henry,

Unfrotunately not, all Park Devices will show.

If they use the Call Park shortcut key, right click menu option or call control toolbar icon, the call will always be placed onto the correct call park device.

The only way they can place a call onto an incorrect Call Park device is by manually dragging and dropping the call, however if CSS/Partitions are configured the call will fail to the incorrect device.

We do have this enhancement on the roadmap but it is not currently committed to a specific release.

Jamie

Thank you Jamie.