Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Status Offline

eric.moody
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone

I started a new role with a company that uses attendant console and the presence status has never worked for any user and they want me to look into fixing it. I have no experience with attendant console so I wanted to know if someone can point me in the direction of what should I look at to begin trouble shooting, I've attached a  screen shot.   

4 Replies 4

Scott Leport
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Which version of CUAC is it? Standard or Advanced?

A few things to start with and check on:

1. Is the DN registered to CUCM and if using extension mobility is the user associated with extension 2037 logged in?

2. Is the DN or user device profile (if using extension mobility) in CUCM added to the CUAC application user?

3. Is the DN in CUAC an exact match as the DN in CUCM?

eric.moody
Level 1
Level 1

1. Is the DN registered to CUCM and if using extension mobility is the user associated with extension 2037 logged in?

1. No EM used

2. Is the DN or user device profile (if using extension mobility) in CUCM added to the CUAC application user?

2, No EM Used

3. Is the DN in CUAC an exact match as the DN in CUCM?

3. This is my Jabber account and the DN is an exact match

Hi,

Are you using CUAC standard or advanced? 

Is the DN added to the application user configured in CUCM and the application user associated with the appropriate CTI roles in CUCM? 

How are your directory contacts in CUAC populated? LDAP or CUCM? 

Are you using CUAC standard or advanced=Advanced

Is the DN added to the application user configured in CUCM and the application user associated with the appropriate CTI roles in CUCM=My DN wasn't in the application user group so I added it and the CTI roles are all there, we have an application users group named UACAdministrator.

How are your directory contacts in CUAC populated? LDAP or CUCM?=How do I tell how the users are populated, I know the users in CUCM are populated from LDAP would that be the same for CUAC?