Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 - Web GUI Issue: UCM Services keeps on restarting/stopping

Justin Acera
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering if you have any idea on the issue I am encountering lately. Our publisher CUCM services just restart or stops on its own often times. Which disables us from accessing the Web GUI components with a HTTP 404 error given that Tomcat services also restarts. I already tried to regenerate tomcat and ipsec certificates on PUB and SUBs, restarted Tomcat service a couple of times but to no avail. I also planned to reboot the servers but during backup I get stuck on the TFTP part on one of the SUBs. Tried to restart DRF Master and Local on PUB and SUBs but still no effect. I will appreciate it if you can give your insights on this issue. Thanks

Regards,

Justin

2 Replies 2

Normally TFTp section  takes a bit of time.. Are you sure it stuck ? is tomcat service running on your machines ? 

From CLI use  utils service list and see if the services are running or not. 

Response Signature

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Reboot your cluster on out of hours then check hope issue will be resolved, after restarting also check dB Replication status of your cluster.

While generally backup stuck on tftp section so it’s takes time to download date from server no worries about it if backup failing on tftp section then make sure your network connectivity should be fine during that time.

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.