Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route Pattern CSV File Removes "0" from Called Party Prefix Digits Field

I want to upload over 350 route patterns using BAT Tool in CUCM 9.1. All patterns must have their Called Party Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls) Field containing 10 numbers with the number "0" at the begining. The Problem is the CSV file removes the lea...

UCM v10.5.2 consumes significant network bandwidth causing network problems - a recent occurrence

Hello,We have had a UCM. v10.5.2 running for several years using VMWare currently VMWare Fusion Professional Version 11.5.3. Recently UCM is consuming significant internal ethernet bandwidth to the point where email and web traffic is significantly a...

Resolved! Global Directory and > XML error [4] Analysis error" - specific user

Hello,We are facing the following issue.  While searching in the Global Directory for First name of specific user only I am getting an error message: "XML error [4] Analysis error", but can search other names ok... Tried on several desk phones , all ...

ziqex by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ip Trust List Authentication failed for Incoming Request, method = OPTIONS

Hardware Cisco ISR4331Software versionCisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.05.S - Extended Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S5,Getting Ip Trust List Authentication failed for Incoming R...

Resolved! Syslog or SNMP notification when CUCM cannot contact cloud services (APNS, Smart Licenses)

Hello,does anyone know if the CUCM 11.5 or 12.5 is capable to generate a SNMP Trap or a Syslog message when it can´t connect to cloud services like APNS or Cisco Smart License?If yes, could you provide some tip regarding the message itself, possible ...

Elter by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Two SIP trunks from the same ITSP terminated on the same CUBE ENT HA

Hi All, We have a Cube HA deployment with 1 sip trunk. I have configured one inbound and one outbound dial-peer to the same sip trunk and it's working fine.We want to add 2nd sip trunk from the same ITSP. I plan to add second inbound and outbound dia...

umutyasar by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes