Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have managed to get Unity Express 8.6.12 running on an SM-SRE-910-KM installed in a 3945e. Most all of the functionality is working as it should - GUI is accessible and works, communication between CUE and CUCME is fine, calls to my test extension ...

Hello all,  I need your support, my configuration made for sip tunk on the CME is peer to peer. also the most of CDR created with originate and answer two rows of record. But accutally some of CDR that sent to billing server by FTP without orignate r...

Setting up sip trunk with deutsche telekom service provider. Outgoing call is not working getting 403 Forbidden (R403_REQUEST_NOT_ALLOWED).. Received:SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden (R403_REQUEST_NOT_ALLOWED)Via: SIP/2.0/TCP 192.168.178.2:5060;received=217.7.2...

We make extensive use of Jabber Rooms (we are not using Webex Teams). What is the future of the Jabber Rooms feature?  I am not aware of a roadmap to improve them, and it feels like Webex Teams might engulf them. Also, are there any administrative co...

I have a sip trunk from Thinktel and have no credentials required. It was configured on 3cx phone system and now I moving it to Cisco ISR 4321 and CUCM. I'm having difficulties trying to make inbound and outbound calls to work, it's always fast busy ...

JH51928 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes