Laith Ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

Cisco deleted all files and release notes related to 9.x CUCM,

I am in disparate need to have the below file:

cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.16147-1.cop.sgn

I need it to add the support of 78XX ip phones to CUCM 9.1.2-10000,

Can anyone please provide me a link to download this file?

Thanks,
20 Replies 20

Laith Ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have another customer with version 9 and installed device pack for 7800 series,

can download the image or the cop file from this cucm and try to install it to another cucm?

Thanks,

AFAIK this is not possible. Can you not ask your contact at the other customer if they would have the device package file still?

Response Signature

I already did,

They don't have the original COP file for the device pack,

I am desperate guys, please help !!!

Unfortunately I do not have any files from version 9 for two specific reasons. First and foremost it is a very old version, secondly we actually skipped that version to go to version 10 from 8 years ago and now we’re on 12.5.

It’s really recommended to stay current with the version releases. Being on five major and four minor versions, not to mention countless SU releases, below the current newest release is IMHO to ask for trouble. Sorry for not being able to help you out with this.

Response Signature

Per this thread you’ll need to be on 9.1.2 to support the model of phone you ask for.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications/device-package-for-cucm-9-1-1-20000-5-to-support-78xx-ip-phone/td-p/3078976

Possibly you’ll have more luck with getting this file from TAC than the device package.

Response Signature

You can get the 9.1.2SU6 ISO file from this link.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284603371/type/282074295/release/9.1(2)SU6

Even if the page says Unity Connection it’s actually the same file as for CM. These two products was in essence the same installation, apart from a selection during initial setup, up to version 12.x if I’m not remembering this totally wrong.

You can also disregard the text on the linked page about not for use for upgrade from 9.x. This is inaccurate. You should be able to use this file just fine to upgrade your customers system to the latest release in the 9 train and with this gain support for the phone model you ask about.

Response Signature