cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CDR filtering

TexasBrandon
Level 1
Level 1

I had a crazy idea of attempting to make things more accurate for my company.  As one of only two voice engineers I review the CDR data from solarwinds regularly to see what calls have failed or succeeded.  Given this, people are humans and make mistakes.  Most of the failures on my network deal with people dialing bogus numbers that are going to fail.  For example, a few people dialed just a 9 or "586" and it fails as it should.  My deal is, I want to be able to tell the CUCM what to ignore.  Calls that truly failed versus those that were bogus.  Is this possible or is the CUCM stuck with exporting all CDRs and CMRs to my FTP server leaving me to figure out which are which?  Just a thought.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.

I use Solarwinds to view this data, that is why I am asking.  I like to minimize red lines and maximize the green ones.  (Failed/Success)

CUCM Version: 7.1.5.34900-7

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only filtering option you get for CDR, is the flag for calls with zero duration.

There's nothing else you can do to tell CUCM to log, or not log, certains calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only filtering option you get for CDR, is the flag for calls with zero duration.

There's nothing else you can do to tell CUCM to log, or not log, certains calls.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java