Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Conference Now issue

CHRISTIAN END
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have a customer installation where we are experience an issue with the Conference Now Feature.

When we dial to the number of Conference Now (internal and external), the connection is is established for 1 seconds and the we get a disconnect without hearing anything.

All are in same Region and Location!!! Everything else is working as expected with this installation.

While troubleshooting, i found in the IPVMA Logs the following. For explanation, we have 4 Servers in the cluster. But we get only these message from 2 Servers.

Can someone explain? How can we got further with troubleshooting? The CUCM Version is 12.0 and actually we can't update to latest. We will do later but can't do now!

Here are the "error" messages:

14:39:27.127 | UpdatePerfmonPegs: CFB available stream set failed. TotalCon(0) NumConn(0) NumStreams(0) ActiveConn(0) AvailStreams(105) Server(CCM1)
14:39:27.128 | UpdatePerfmonPegs: MOH available stream set failed. TotalCon(215) NumConn(467) NumStreams(0) ActiveConn(0) AvailStreams(503) Server(CCM1)
14:39:27.128 | UpdatePerfmonPegs: ANN available stream set failed. TotalCon(1660) NumConn(3020) NumStreams(0) ActiveConn(0) AvailStreams(144) Server(CCM1)
14:39:27.128 | UpdatePerfmonPegs: IVR available stream set failed. TotalCon(0) NumConn(0) NumStreams(0) ActiveConn(0) AvailStreams(144) Server(CCM1)
14:39:27.128 | UpdatePerfmonPegs: MTP available stream set failed. TotalCon(1844) NumConn(7114) NumStreams(12) ActiveConn(48) AvailStreams(48) Server(CCM2)

Thanks for any help!!!

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure the CFB you're using does support the codecs you're using, and if not avail, review the CUCM traces to find out what happens with the call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I will check and isolate the call. 

The error messages i posted will say that this is codec issue?

No, you can try to bounce the IPVMS before looking at traces, sometimes that fixes all sort of weird issues.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: