Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM IP-DECT Interoperability

Hellow everyone.

Ascom IP-Dect is interoperable with CUCM.

Need to find alternatives and no success.

Could anyone share a hint or url?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Any Ip dect phones which support Standard SIP can be used with CUCM.

If you search google, you can find a large many  vendors who provide Ip Dect phones. 

If your requirement can be achieved by a WIFI phone, go with the model  @Elliot Dierksen  mentioned.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You need an alternative for Ascom IP-Dect or you need to know how it can be configure on CUCM ?

For How to configure, refer below Link. 

https://www.ascom-ws.com/AscomPartnerWeb/Global/InterOp/Cisco/CUCM/IPDECT/Ascom%20Interoperability%20report%20-Ascom%20IP-DECT_%20CUCMv12.pdf

Response Signature

I need an alternative for Ascom IP-Dect.

Any Ip dect phones which support Standard SIP can be used with CUCM.

If you search google, you can find a large many  vendors who provide Ip Dect phones. 

If your requirement can be achieved by a WIFI phone, go with the model  @Elliot Dierksen  mentioned.

Response Signature

I believe the current Cisco wireless phone model is the 8821. That is an Wifi phone, not DECT. Is DECT a hard requirement, and why? I am familiar with the Ascom phones from a healthcare customer of mine. They were able to register the Ascom phones to CUCM as a 3rd party advanced SIP device. Ultimately they stayed with the Ascom call control, and we have a SIP trunk between CUCM and the Ascom call control. What is the business problem you are trying to solve?

I have CUCM and Ascom D43 IP-DECT phones. The business problem is to find an alternative not giving up a single feature. I've seen an "Interoperability Report Ascom-to-CUCM" (url below) and it's just the right document I'd be glad to have but another vendor, not Ascom.

https://www.ascom-ws.com/AscomPartnerWeb/Global/InterOp/Cisco/CUCM/IPDECT/Ascom%20Interoperability%20report%20-Ascom%20IP-DECT_%20CUCMv12.pdf