cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Self Care Portal Tabs

jgorres
Level 1
Level 1

When browsing Call Manager, I do not see an option within the Enterprise Parameters to disable/remove the "IM & Availability" Tab. Is there another area that I can configure this option or is this unavailable in this version?

11 Replies 11

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

Which CUCM version?

10.0.1.10000-24

Did you try the "Show IM Status Policy" parameter?

Yes sir! I changed the parameter, logged off, closed browser, opened browser and logged in and it was still there.

Yea, sounds like that's probably not it then.  I checked my 10.5 cluster and there's nothing new there either.  You should talk to your account team to get a feature request raised.

You could probably use some sort of proxy/load balancer in front of the self-care portal to modify the HTML in order to remove that section or make it not clickable.

same with 11.0.1.21900-11

Same in 12.0.1.21900-7  , no option to disable IM & Availability tab or the options under it. 

This is same in 12.0.1.21900-7 also.  No option to disable this tab or the Do Not Disturb option on the tab. 

Tareq Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Still Unable in  Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 12.5.1.10000-22

paul.dutcher
Level 1
Level 1

Even still to this day it does not seem this TAB can be disabled. You would think the use case would be that my users are using Webex for Chat and we don't use IM&P anymore since we moved this function to the cloud.  Seems as though the community has brought this to Cisco's attention since 2014 and still not change. The joke is bringing it to "your Cisco Account Team" as a feature request.  Hah.  Everyone know that this means "Don't hold your breath".

Architecture is key

paul.dutcher
Level 1
Level 1

Even still to this day it does not seem this TAB can be disabled. You would think the use case would be that my users are using Webex for Chat and we don't use IM&P anymore since we moved this function to the cloud. Seems as though the community has brought this to Cisco's attention since 2014 and still not change. The joke is bringing it to "your Cisco Account Team" as a feature request. Hah. Everyone know that this means "Don't hold your breath".

Architecture is key
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: