Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 2.1.3 ask first for identify number and then the password

vertre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a CCME 4.0 and the CUE 2.1.3, I have the integration done, but when you ask for the VM, the CUE ask for indentify number and then for password. when I leave a message from another IP Phone. when I access the VM the number that leave a message is complet with the number from the PSTn 555394175. How I can disable this part.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The number that is being sent to CUE via the calling number does not match the number configured for the CUE mailbox (in the CUE configuration). There may be some translation pattern on the calling number or something similar. If you have an internal extension of 1234 and a PSTN number of 5551234 for the same mailbox, then in CUE you can configure a phone number of 1234 and an E.164 number as 5551234, so it will match either one.

marschne,

I have the same issue I think, when the message button is pushed CUE responds with please enter your id? The phone has a mail box with the extension of the primary line. When I do a debug dialpeer it appears as though the CCME is not send the digits to CUE?

Can you post your config?

Brandon