Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 7.0.7 Contact removal problem

Steven Howard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We recently split our company into two seperate entities. Through this process we ran two domains via an AD trust, also we run our voice systems in parallel. We set up a 'Inter-federation domain' with so we could IM etc the other entity through the seperation. (if you need more info let me know). I subsequently removed this IFD post split (removed in CUPC). Everything is working fine though when some people remove a contact they are presented with an error. The error reads as this.

Server error - The contact Joebloggs@global.Contoso.com'' could not be deleted from group '''. (I have replaced actual domain with dummy)

The same contact always appears when we remove a live contact. There is no network conectivity or references to the other company any more so I have no idea where the CUPC server is getting this from. I have re-installed the client to no avail and restarted all CUPC servers (2 in cluster). If I restart the CUPC client then i can remove contacts, though it re-appears again soon after!!!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

1 Reply 1

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pls try

- Deleting the contact from user option page of the CUPS.

- Relicense the user from call manager (capabilities assignment)

Also please try upgarding cups to 7.0.9. Althogh there is not specific bug, upgrading is always a good approach. (similar, but not exact CSCso58995 and it should be resolved in 7.0.7)

If still the issue is thre

Thanks