cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customer getting E_NOTIFIER_USER_NOT_MONITORED when deleting subscriber.

jmennear
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Our customer is getting the following error message when attempting to delete a subscriber on his Unity 4.2 system:

Delete Failed 0x80043307 (E_NOTIFIER_USER_NOT_MONITORED)

Can you tell me how to help the customer successfully delete this subscriber?

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That usually means the user didn't get synched into AD (i.e. their SQL record wont have a DirectoryId) or the notification service didn't pick them up for monitoring (or in one case the notification services were disabled).

Quickest way to delete them is to just use the Bulk Subscriber Delete tool which should be in your tools depot on your desktop - if not, you can download it here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_BulkSubscriberDelete4.htm

it'll delete it out of the SQL database regardless of if it's monitored or not...

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

make sure MWI is enabled, it could be bug:

CSCsd06485

Cannot delete subscriber if MWI is not enabled

maybe this:

CSCsd03143

Symptom:

Subscribers created using a CVM template cannot be deleted through the SA. The following

error is displayed:

Delete failed 0x80043307 (E_NOTIFIER_USER_NOT_MONITORED)

Conditions:

This only occurs in Unity 4.2 or later and is specific to the Community Voicemail Unity

environment and creatting subscribers using the special subscriber templates created when

creating a CVM agency.

Workaround:

Delete the subscribers using the Bulk Subscriber Delete utility or Global Subscriber

Manager utility.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jim Kozlowski
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same error this morning and the fix for me was to uncheck the "Use MWI for message notification" - save - then I was able to delete the subscriber.