Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted MOH File STILL active?!

tourless27
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

So I'm running a 2851ISR with 12.4(15)T14/CME4.1(0)/CUE 7.0.6  I've changed all references to a MOH file (OnHold1 to OnHold2).  I've made this change under the System Parameters, in the Service Engine, and Telephony Service.  Then I deleted the MOH file off the flash, but it's still the active file when placing a test call.  Any ideas where I'm missing an additional reference?

Thanks in Advance.

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you do a "show ephone moh" what file do you see? Is it in the correct format? Make sure you are not getting an "Invalid Media Payload" message.

Also, have you tried rebooting the router?

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Hi and thanks for jumping in...

unless I'm doing something wrong I can't issue a sh ehpone moh command. I get an invalid input at the moh.  I did reboot the router without success and from what I've narrowed down, the offending moh file is only being used when an external caller calls into the aa and selects a choice... for instance, zero for the operator.

since I've deleted the offending file off the flash am I correct to assume the file exists somewhere else in the file system or is embedded in the aef file?

Can you share your router config?

attached, thanks.