cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EventDNOutOfService [CUCM and Genesys]

gavenm10240
Level 1
Level 1

Agent in a Gensys contact center were logged out, so Genesys provided me with a log trace as attached. I was not able to see anything from the Call manager traces as they have not been enabled.

On the Genesys trace there is an event message "EventDNOutOfService", does this mean that there was an issue with the link between the CUCM and the Genesys or simply its related to the JTAPI bugs on CUCM 8.5(1) release.

I am not good with interpreting the traces. Please assist.

1 Reply 1

dakeller
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortnately, I don't think this community will be able to help with this issue.  The 'EventDNOutOfService' does not have any significance in CUCM terms.   It appears that the Genesys system thinks that the number it was monitoring was no longer available.  Without associated CUCM traces, (SDI/SDL/CTI), I cannot determine what happened.  If this is a persistent issue, then a TAC case would be the best method to get the issue resovled. 

Thanks,

Dan Keller

Technical Marketing Engineer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: