rogierboeken
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We currently run

• CUCM 8.6.2
  • CUPS 8.6.4
  • CUC 8.6.2

I am planning on upgrading our exchange 2010 server to version 2013 and have found that CUC has an 8.6.2 SU3 update which will make it compatible with exchange 2013

I cannot find any information on CUPS 8.6.x and exchange 2013 compatbility, all documents state 2003,2007 and 2010 but not 2013

does anyone know which version of CUPS will support exchange 2013?

many thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No current version supports Exchange 2013, if you want to know which possible version, and possible ETA, you need to reach your AM, roadmap questions cannot be answered here.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No current version supports Exchange 2013, if you want to know which possible version, and possible ETA, you need to reach your AM, roadmap questions cannot be answered here.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

this is good to know, i could not find it anywhere in the documentation but there is a lot of documentation so this helps. will reach out to my AM, thanks

Brendan White
Level 1
Level 1

BUMP

Any news on this?

We got word from Microsoft saying the configuration steps required to setup CUPS on 2010 would work on 2013, they didn't actually do it, but the engineer read through the integration guide and didn't find anything that stood out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: