cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward to voicemail prompts to sign in

Phill Johntony
Level 1
Level 1

I apologize for the trivial issue, but I am a Unity Connection newbie trying to fix an issue.

After a call is ignored and forwarded to voicemail, Unity prompts the caller to enter a PIN rather than leave a message for the called user. When the PIN is entered, it takes the caller into their own voicemail.

We also have transfer to voicemail setup when *XXXX is pressed, and that is exhibiting the same issue.

Any help to point me in the right direction is much appriciated :)

4 Replies 4

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

It sounds like the Forward routing rules under Call Routing was modified? Can you provide a screen shot of that screen here?

Please rate useful posts.

They should be default, no changes.

Using RTMT Port Monitor it looks like its a direct transfer with no redirect number, hence why its prompting for a PIN. Now I just need to find out why UCXN doesn't see it as a redirect.

Phill Johntony
Level 1
Level 1

Figured out why there was no RedirectId. Had to enable "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound" on the Trunk to UCXN.

Its working great now!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: