Hi!!I'm trying to get the license but I don't know where to find the "virtual device identifier" of the call manager installed on a virtual machine ... can anyone help me?
If you are looking to get new license file for your new phone then follow this procedure:
1. Sign in to Enterprise License Manager (ELM). Most scenarios it is the IP Address of CUCM Publisher.
2. Go to Licenses -> License Fulfillment
3. Click on Other fulfillment option -> Generate License Request
4. Copy the content of file into Cisco Licensing Portal or you can open case with firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once you get license file, install it on the ELM.
Licenses on 10.x are not associated to the products themselves, they're associated to PLM, and then you register the product to PLM.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: