cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hide or Disable - Contact --> Status --> Calls?

Ryan Vermeys
Level 1
Level 1

In the directory listing when you right click on a user and go to Contact --> Status --> Calls, you can see who a user is on the phone with.  How do I disable this or at least hide it from my operators?

We are runnig CUEAC client 8.6.2.611.

Ryan

6 Replies 6

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Ryan,

There is no way to hide this in CUAC, I can raise this as a feature request to the PM though.

Jamie

Thanks for the answer.  Hopefully this can be added soon.  Is there a way to just hide a specific extension from the CUEAC other than not including it in the directory sync?  Conversely, if I do that, is there a way to add that extension as a 3rd party number in the CUEAC that's not part of the directory and thus wouldn't have that information present?

Ryan

Is there a way to just hide a specific extension from the CUEAC other than not including it in the directory sync?

You can use Directory Rules (page 58) to limit the results from AD in such a way that whatever you want to exclude doesn't meet the rule requirements.

...is there a way to add that extension as a 3rd party number in the CUEAC that's not part of the directory and thus wouldn't have that information present?

Only through the Speed Dials pane or External Directory (e.g. Home, Mobile, other numbers for a contact), not the Internal Directory.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

You could also manually change the MAC address on that contact so it is incorrect, therfore not receive any information about that device (including the "normal" BLF).

Are you referring to the user's entry in the backend database?

In the database the MAC address of the user is stored, you can change this in the console directory directly by finding the contact and going into the contact properties, click on Numbers and then change the MAC address.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: