cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical and Real Time Reports in Unity Express

newhittington
Level 1
Level 1

What setup is required for these reports to function correctly, or at all.

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nicholas,

Here is the config doc for CUE Historical Reports;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel3_1/configuration/guide/hrc/HRC.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

My name is Fernando.

I am very grateful to you for all trouble that you have solved on NetPro.

I have configured HRC on a XP. I set the CUE IP address when HRC Client prompt to connect. Then I can see reports but only of autoattendant pilot. I can't see internal calls or internal directory number.

Also I can see call history report on CUE Web Page, this way I can view reports of internal calls.

So, is it possible to see these kind of reports as I said earlier on HRC?

Thanks

Hey Fernando,

Happy Holidays! Glad to be of some small help here. I think the Reports that you are looking for are located here (via GUI Admin)

Reports Menu Options

Menu Option Description

Voice Mail

Displays statistics about the number of mailboxes configured, the number of messages and greetings, and the storage space on the system they use.

Mailboxes

Displays how many of each type of message was received by each user.

Backup History

Displays the backed-up files, backup dates, and success status.

Restore History

Displays the restored files, restore dates, and success status.

Network Time Protocol

Displays the NTP servers and the time difference between the NTP server and the call platform router clock.

Call History

(Cisco Unified CME only) Displays information about calls made on the system: the call ID, starting time, originating and terminating numbers, and duration.

Real Time Reports

View real time statistics for various call-related and application-related events.

Cisco Unity Express 3.2 GUI Administrator Guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel3_2/administrator/gui/ch2bmenu.html#wp1015796

Hope this helps!

Rob