Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've enabled synchronizing from our LDAP server in Unity Connection 9.0.  I've sucessfully created the LDAP directory configuration and performed the full sync, and I've set up the LDAP authentication.  I can successfully convert Local Users to LDAP ...

My customer is doing a PoC with a third party application for analytics.They have PRI terminated on Gateway and registered to CUCM using MGCP.Using XMF, they have done all configurations as mentioned in the Cisco Doc but have configured remote-url 1 ...

Hi, I have CUCM 11.0.1 integrated with CUC 11.0. Callers were able to dial a DID which is routed to a call handler in CUC and could dial an extension number of users. This was working perfectly and all of a sudden it stopped working.  When the caller...

Hello,I am looking for an option where end users can directly access their holiday calendars in cisco unity self care portal and change the dates of public holidays every year. Is there any option in cisco unity connections to give such rights to end...

We recenty upgraded our UC platform from 11.5 to 12.5.We have read the article that the mobile skill manager is deprecated from release 12.0https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_12_0/release/guide...

Hello everyone!I have a question about the configuration of the "UC Service Type" Jabber-Client-Configuration for the Service Profile.I need to disable pickup on Jabber for a group of users, but until now this customer used only the global jabber-con...

mcaldogne by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to ugrade CUCM IM&P 11.5 (SU5a) to  11.5 (SU8).Upgrade comlete successfully. But after I switch version, I could not login to node through ssh or vmware console.I get 'WARNING: A Cisco DB may have encountered a known issue - If service...

Good Evening Guys,I have 2 Unity servers (Publisher and Subscriber), and  I have a question if I configured IVR on Publisher and it becomes down. what will the subscriber do? does the subscriber will provide the IVR  Service or not?thanks in advance ...

Has anyone set up DN's in CM to work with 2FA SMS messaging?  We have a customer who is asking if it's possible to set up a DN to send these types of messages to an email address.  We are a 11.5 CM shop and I've not heard of this capability.  Is it p...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our user camera not working on WebEx meeting, camera works about 3 second then camera stuck, if we click on Stop Video WebEx is not responding. Camera working on all other application MS Teams, Skype etc except WebEx, I have tried the below op...

Hi,We have just changed our old Philips digital telephone system to Cisco's VoIP system.  So we don't know much about this thing.From another office, we got a lot of telephones -- Siemens OpenStage 15 HFA.We would like to know how to configure these ...

fmt_cisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Working on migrating a system (BE5K) from 8.5 to 12.5.  I've down the preliminary setup (CSS, VG, Partitions, etc) but wondering the best way to migrate all the current settings over.  I've exported and imported the users/phones using BAT but curious...

CUC able to have a two different email domains assigned to the Smart Host ? Business has two different email domains- @abcd.4321.com wants VM to Email - @four.abcd.com has existing VM to Email- @four.abcd.com - assigned Smart Host - @abcd.4321.com do...

usmc4457 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting up a remote call center and we are using Jabber (v12.8) with CUCM (v11.5) and UCCX (v11.6). Do we HAVE to setup an IMP server for the agent to connect their Finesse with the Jabber device? I have configured the CSF device and associate...

LeeWay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes