cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove a TFTP file on CUCM 14.0.1.13900-155

al_vargas
Level 1
Level 1

I need to remove the jabber-config.xml file from the TFTP directory on CUCM 14.0.1.13900-155, but I cannot do it by CLI or web interface. The delete option in the admin file command is missing, and the web interface doesn't show the option for removing the TFTP file (the path I'm using is Cisco Unified OS Administration > Software Upgrades > TFTP File Management).

The jabber-config.xml is there because the upgrade to 14.0.1 was running over a 12.5 installation.

How can I achieve it?

5 Replies 5

Do you not have this?

image.png

The image is from one of our CMs that runs the same version as you.

If you do not see that make sure you are logged in with either the OS admin account created during installation or a OS admin account you have created afterwards by set account name <user name> and that you have set the privilege level appropriately. I always set privilege level to 1 for users that I create.

Response Signature

Roger, the Delete Selected is unavailable on my CUCM installation, as I described in the request for help message. However, I am using an OS admin account created after the installation. I will check if the default OS admin can see that option.

Take a look at TFTP File Management:

1.png

There is also a file delete option in CLI.

image.png

Response Signature

Roger, there is no delete option for the file command:

2.png

This screenshot was taken using the OS admin user created after the installation. I will double-check if that also happens with the default OS admin user. Maybe I am hitting some bug. 

As you can see in my screenshots I do have it and some more file options as well. I think you'd likely are looking at working with TAC on this.

Response Signature