Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Send Voicemail from UC520 to My Email ID

Vikrant Ambhore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have UC520 with 4 FXO, But I'm using only Two analog line at the moment, Now we have Two Incoming Number 08 9377 3097 (voice-port0/1/1) & 08 9377 0540 (voice-port0/1/0), I am presently still getting some inbound calls to 08 9377 0540,
I have stopped answering them as this number was used for a business we use to own, almost all the calls are sales calls or charitys, In case there is a genuine call I would like to be able to have calls inbound to this number go to voicemail and if possible email the voicemails to me,  MY VOICE MAIL No. is 400

Can anyone advise if the Cisco UC520 is able to do this, 

I still want the inbound calls to 08 9377 3097 to work the same way they presently do and dial out on 08 9377 0540

Thanks in Advance

voice-port 0/1/0
 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
 no battery-reversal
 output attenuation -6
 cptone AU
 timeouts call-disconnect 3
 timeouts wait-release 3
 timing sup-disconnect 300
 connection plar opx 206
 impedance complex1
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/1
 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
 no battery-reversal
 output attenuation -6
 cptone AU
 timeouts call-disconnect 3
 timeouts wait-release 3
 timing sup-disconnect 300
 connection plar opx 206
 impedance complex1
 caller-id enable
!
2 Replies 2

jmunoz19
Level 4
Level 4

Look into setting up notifications for the CUE user that will receive these voicemails.  Notifications will allow you to send the voicemail as an attachment to an email address.  You will need an email server that is configured to relay mail from the CUE module.  Also, by default I believe notifications only forward when they are marked as urgent; you'll want to change that setting to forward all regardless of urgency.

Hello Bro,

Thanks for your reply,

Please see below what I have done on CUE 3.0

1) Systems -> SMTP Settings ->
External SMTP Server: mail.domain.com
Username:      vikrant@domain.com
Password:      xxxx

while Applying getting error the username is invalid according to the grammer

2) User Profile -> Notification -> Email - Ticked and given my company email id( I have tested with my hotmail/gmail id as well - No luck.)

3) Email configuration I have enabled all the settings ( Full week, full time, Attach message to outgoing email notification...etc..)

4) Voice Mail > Integrated Messaging > Service Configuration - Enabled

5) I confirmed from my voice GW I can ping external SMTP server and its port number...

What else I have to done??? can you Please explain step by step so I could understand...
Really appreciate your help.

It will be a great if you can provide me configuration through CLI