cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to switchover system default language in CUE AA script?

Lin Zhu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a AA script in CUE 8.6.1,  default language is French; the entrance of script looks like "press 1 for english, press 2 for french" , but after select  1  then I found   any latter system prompt is still French;

how can I switch totally language in script subflow ? ie if select english in entrance of script , all the prompt including system prompt are english, iif select french in entrance of script , all the prompt including system prompt should be french,

could anybody can help me?

thanks

12 Replies 12

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Redirect to a number that corresponds to a script configured with the desired language.

nikhijos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You need to have French and English both language packs installed on CUE.

Then in CUE GUI, goto System --> Scripts, edit the script that you are using,

There is a "Enable language selection menu" option, please enable that option.

This will enable language selection menu, you can enable perticular language on pressing a number.

Please follow following location for language selection.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/design21/cueaades.html#wp1011583

If you still face issues, then please share the script and logs with us,

Please enable "trace editorexpress all" logs reproduce the problem and share atrace.log with us.

Thanks,

Nikhil Joshi.

thank you very much,

but I still got issue with it; could you please explain more for it?

1) I have english and french language packs in CUE;

2) I used script editor to write script, and ccn copy url to copy it to CUE; follow you instruction, in CUE GUI, I can see my script, but no "Edit" button beside it, then I can not enable language seledct.

3)in my script, "dial-by-extension"-> for english please press 1-> if press 1 , I will go subflow to english script, I am hoping if go to english script, then every prompt(including system prompt) is english, but actually ,  it is not.

thanks.

Hi,

As you wrote the script using editor express please do the following and you'll get the desired language flow.

• In dial-by-extension menu on pressing 1, include,
  • Set Contact Info with properties as follows.

• In Set Language Attribute you can select the Language that you want like L[en_US] or L[fr_FR] etc.

Thanks,

Nikhil Joshi.

Nikhil:

very appreciate your help, I have solved the switchover between 2 languages;

it is my first time to write a cue AA script, could you please have a check of my script? I got a little confuse in terms of dial by name;

if you would like to do, just please send a message, I will contact you latter.

thanks.

Hi,

Please let me know your question on dial by name in your script.

Thanks,

Nikhil Joshi.

thank you very much Nikhil; you did give me many help!

my script works like this: I have 2 scripts, first one is french, dial-by-extension, and it has dial by name, transfer to operator, press 1 to go subflow in english, and dial extension any time ,etc; second script is english, almost same with first except the language different.

when press 1 to english subflow, I expect it work totally within subflow, but I found if many times failure( such as 3 times invalid extention) in subflow, it will go back to first script flow but language is in english;

is there some thing missing is script?

thanks.

when press 1 to english subflow, I expect it work totally within subflow, but I found if many times failure( such as 3 times invalid extention) in subflow, it will go back to first script flow but language is in english;

is there some thing missing is script?

I think you will find that the only sure solution is the one I gave you above already :

Forward user languange selection to a totally separate script (not subflow), that is configured with the desired language.

thanks Paolo,

in my fench script, press 1 to go english subflow ,  this english subflow is a totally separate script,  I mean if anything wrong in english script , it should be better stay there not jump back to mother script.

I also get another question, if CUE has 2 AA for 2 branches, but their work hour & holiday is different, how can we have 2 separate callender setup for holiday?

thanks.

I also get another question, if CUE has 2 AA for 2 branches, but their work hour & holiday is different, how can we have 2 separate callender setup for holiday?

By configuring different schedules with different names, and referencing them in the different AAs.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the star below.

many thanks to Paolo,

could you please explain more ? can you please attach a screen shot for it or post a web link for some document.

thanks again.

I think that if you read my post above you will understand, because it is a very, very simple matter.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: