cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iDivert to Busy Greeting in Unity... Possible?

jeffdanderson
Level 1
Level 1

I want to configure call manager to have the iDivert button go to the busy greeting in unity instead of the standard greeting. So far I havent found any information that says this is possible. I was wondering if anyone is positive if it is or isnt possible or if they can think of a workaround.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jeff -

I think you only get the iDivert presented when the phone DN has call waiting enabled. For Unity to receive Busy condition from CCM, you need to have the following configured in CCM for the line:

- Call Forward - Forward Busy int/ext checked

- Multiple calls - Busy trigger configured - I have mine set to 1. If I am on the phone, calls go immediately to voicemail and callers are presented with my busy greeting. I never see the iDivert button. Note: Just found this restriction in my online help for CCM - "When Call Forward All (CFA) and Call Forward Busy (CFB) are activated, the system does not support Immediate Divert (CFA and CFB have precedence over Immediate Divert)." For those people that need it, could you use the Alternate Greeting, which overides the Standard? Or record a modified standard greeting that tells the caller you are "either busy or on the phone"? Of course, this kind of removes the need for a busy greeting.

Ginger