Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IM and Presence server not synchronize on Cisco Prime Collaboration

I Cann't synchronize Cisco IM and Presence server on Cisco Prime Collaboration server. 

Noted that I have 1nos CUCM 10.5.2, 1nos CUC (Cisco Unity Connection) 10.5.2,  1 nos IM & Presence Server and 1 nos Cisco Prime Collaboration.

I have only Jabber User license.

I have configured as document but I have seen in Prime collaboration's infrastructe setup that IM and Presence server not synchronized.

I cann't login with Cisco Jabber client.

Please give suggestion.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This sounds like a problem asked on another forum that turned out to be a NAT problem where the internal address in CUCM for IM&P server is different from the NAT address of the IM&P server.  I think the solution was to define both addresses in the DNS server or host table so Jabber could find the IM&P server from CUCM while management apps could find the IM&P server by it's NATed address.

Please indicate if this is the same issue.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This sounds like a problem asked on another forum that turned out to be a NAT problem where the internal address in CUCM for IM&P server is different from the NAT address of the IM&P server.  I think the solution was to define both addresses in the DNS server or host table so Jabber could find the IM&P server from CUCM while management apps could find the IM&P server by it's NATed address.

Please indicate if this is the same issue.

Regards

Thanks